Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Final Grades - Spring 08

Well, today was the day... final grades came out. I felt that two classes were **close** to being B's but could very well have gone to A's - AND THEY DID!!!

Four A's and one B! and I don't think that B really counts because it wasn't an undergraduate class, it was a get-up-to-college-level-remedial class.

I'm very proud of myself and I don't think I could have done this without the help of Red Bull. Perhaps I didn't go back to school before was because Red Bull wasn't in the US when I was in school previously. Read about its origins here.

Yay Me! I feel like anything is possible now! I did so well with my first full load of college!

Now to decide what I'll do this summer. I'm still torn between 2 or 3 classes. Microeconomics is the one I'm the fence about. Still time to decide.

No comments: