Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Should Math be this much fun?

I am really having fun with Pre-Calculus!!! I just love the feeling when I "get it". I'm cranking out the right answers left and right, my graphing calculator and I are the best of friends... this is FUN!

Damn! If I knew this would be so much fun, I would have done this years ago. Also, as a disclaimer I should mention that I had a Red Bull late this afternoon to help me with my studies tonight. I swear, it works, it helps me wonders. Summer classes, even just two, have been harder to juggle than I thought it would be. I've just been so tired at the end of the day with the two kids and their bickering and whatever activities we've been part of during the day.

I had to move out of my fabulous chair, my regular study spot. My legs got sunburned today and the very warm laptop even with some insulation between, made me WAY too warm. I'm now at the kichen table with the heat of my laptop well spaced away from my legs AND a fan blowing cool air above me.

It is getting a bit late, I'm running out of steam a little bit, plus I opened a beer for a refreshing beverage when I moved out here to the kitchen. Kinda made myself wind down for the evening. I feel I got lots done though. :D

No comments: