Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cranky

Just about everything is making me cranky this morning. I have a longer list on my other blog, dimberly.

Right now though I'm trying to focus on getting myself organized for school. One of the first things I like to do with my online classes is enter in all the due dates onto my calendar. It helps wonders with planning and knowing what you need to do and when.

RODP has 22,000 students this semester - I really have no clue what is a lot or a little in this scenario, but I had to email the online coordinator for my school on the first day of classes because I didn't even SEE my class. He responded that classes on that system wouldn't be available until the next day because they have 22,000 students this semester... so I guess that some there's some inference that that is a lot of students.

So there's a lot of students - and the system is so danged slow. I click on a link to go to a different page and I nearly forget what I wanted to look at when the page finally loads. This is incredibly painful and aggravating!

I really need to CHILL OUT - I have no idea what my problem is. I should eat something, and then when Chris gets home I can go to the gym. Maybe THAT will help me. maybe.

No comments: