Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spring Semester 2009

Well, it's about time to get this blog fired up again. Its fun to do, its a release for me, and what little attention its had I got great feedback on it.

Spring Semester starts tomorrow and I've just got the last textbook I'll need. It was a BITCH of a book, $214 from the bookstore, and not much better prices elsewhere. ugh.... TWO HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN DOLLARS FOR A BOOK. That is just ridiculous. I mean really - IT'S A BOOK!

Well, I thought it would be fun to take of a pic of my books so you'll know what I'm taking this semester:
  • Foundations of Education - an early class for an education major. Education will actually be my minor (taken online)
  • Art Appreciation - gotta take care of one more Fine Arts and/or Humanities credit. (taken online)
  • Chemistry - part one of two. This will be a class I'll really have to work at. No biggie, just gotta stay up on the work. and THIS IS THE $214 BOOK. (taken on the ground MWF)
  • Calculus I - part 1 of of 3 eventually - hahahaha, I'm going to be a Math major - soon enough it's going to be at least TWO math classes per semester! hahahahahha. (taken on the ground MW).
Wish me luck. Two serious heavy duty classes, and two classes not likely to be AS INTENSE, but I don't count on them being easy by a long shot.

ALL A's this semester is totally within in my realm of abilities.

No comments: