Sunday, April 6, 2008

Feeling Calm

Well, I just looked over my previous post and I'm making good progress on all that I need to get done! How the heck is that happening? I ended up taking a long nap yesterday, prime studying time. Friday was mostly occupied by other activities, but I did manage to knock out my math homework (yay).... so how am I doing this? Jeeze, I wish I knew...

I've just finished my History quiz for this week, and I'm a bit ahead in my reading for econ, but then I could do the online exercises (yes, I really should do the online exercises because the readings sailed right over my head. I'm so tired of charts shifting to the left or right - econ is so not for me!!!!).

I suppose I will work on my portion of the group speech. My group will be addressing student stress, I will be tackling preventing stress - the overall type of speech is problem/solutions. My group is with three others. Brian will be coving the introduction and explaining why stress is a problem, the bulk of the speech will be preventing stress and Joseph and I will be covering that. Quanda will talk about managing stress and do the conclusion. I emailed everyone Friday morning and I've only heard back from Brian. I made clear what parts we're each responsible for and what we should have for class on Tuesday. Since I haven't heard back from two of them, I really don't know if they've read this. But that is Joseph and Quanda, they're otherwise pretty on top of things as far as students go and I will trust them to do their part, well, the situation I'm in I HAVE TO trust them....

No comments: