Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mentally Hard Time

I am having a mentally hard time staying focussed on ANYTHING this afternoon.

So here I am working on a list of questions to go along with the book we just read, The Kite Runner... and I'm looking up the Kite Runner online, reading reviews, reading interviews... oh yeah I want to read more about Hazaras....

I decide to IM a friend I'm not in too much touch with lately, send him a link to this blog, and my laptop starts being pyscho. I didn't trust myself to type out my web address, so I went to blogger to simply copy it. Then blogger had logged me out (I actually have two google accounts) I couldn't remember the password I used, the first three were rejected... so I went through the password request steps... but Google talks to me in Spanish and I tried to change my password in Spanish but got majorly confused even though I tried it about 7 times. I yelled at my spanish speaking friend who WASN'T ONLINE to help me here.... I tried to yell at my ISP but they told me Chat help wasn't available to people in Michigan ... WTF? I'm in Tennessee! I frustrate myself further with getting myself into English for Google and I think I may have solved it... but we'll see... I don't actually think the problem is solved.

So I get myself here into my blogger stuff. I realize, SHIT! I have an econ test tomorrow, I really should study for that. And @%%$#@$% There's a history quiz tomorrow too!! Only five points but still, I'm that kind of student, I sweat over 5 point quizzes.

My brain is fried with all my distractions, its not even funny. I think I'll pour a Diet Dr. Pepper and go outside and smoke. Maybe if I can figure out a way to do that for 20 minutes solid I can clear my brain.

No comments: