Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Persusive Speech Day

Well, today was speech day. I wish I had prepared better to have had more time to rehearse. I really felt I was too dependent on my notes. Its recorded, and I think I'll actually dare to post it since I don't think anyone has really discovered this blog yet (and I have to admit, I haven't really turned it into something to want to visit much). Well, the video should post just below this one.

Other news.... I finally got my test results from that history test two weeks ago, I got a 93, very nice. My previous test score was 92 in that class. There are only 3 tests in this class, so instead of being mega-uptight about that fact, I'm actually feeling pretty good.

That week I had two major tests and a paper due within 36 hours of each other.... overall I got A's on both tests and a B on that paper (I had kinda veered away from the assigned topic some, but I would still argue over the wording of the assignment).

I have a new paper to write for english... I think I'm going to rely on the power of procrastination to get that done. There's nothin' like the last minute for motivation right?

No comments: