Thursday, April 3, 2008

SO much to do!

OMG LOTS to do. Let's see.. let's simply bullet point these:
  • Math - maybe 3 hours or so of work to get done, its lesson 9, 3 different sections and the homework is due Saturday night (it's an online class)
  • English - by Tuesday I need to be up to chapter 15 of The Kite Runner, not too big of a deal, but still its about 100 pages to read... I will need to make time to sit down and read.
  • Speech - group speech is likely next week. I need to do a bit research and my part of the outline. I also volunteered for my group to DO the outline, and I'm also organizing and directing the efforts of others.
  • Econ - there's another big test the Monday after next. I CAN NOT put off reading and studying this chapters for the last possible week. I want myself to have read 2 of the 3 chapters needed by the end of this weekend.
  • History - close to the same situation, but I have a small brainless quiz due on Monday. I need to read and review that chapter (13?) over the weekend.
  • Parthenon - I'm nearing the end of my training to become a docent at the Parthenon. There's a class Saturday morning (we're likely starting early) to attend. Next Saturday is graduation and I will be doing a presentation of a paper I'm supposed to have written. So, next week I need to write that paper... only a page or two. I will be discussing neo-classical architecture in Nashville.
  • Misc. for next week. Let's see... Wednesday afternoon my son has an appt, Thursday morning there's something at my kids school at 730, then I have classes from 930-1220, then I have an appt at 1pm then at 430 I'm taking the kids to the rollerskating rink (school thing), then I'm volunteering in my daughters classroom Friday morning... and I think there's something else next Friday.
Tommorrow I'm volunteering at the Symphony, I'm a docent at the Schermerhorn and I've got a tour at 1pm tomorrow. I love doing tours, but I sure would love to have all of tomorrow just to get work done. With this load I'm carrying through next week, I'm highly motivated to get stuff done. I will reward myself with my favorite Greek place for lunch. Santorini's. I've totally been craving this place for about 2 weeks now. TOTALLY!

Tonight though, I'm still holding onto the fantasy of finishing my math work and then rewarding myself with a viewing of Survivor which I recorded earlier. That and a beer will be a wonderful way to finish the day.

No comments: