Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lazy and/or Desparate?

I can't help but laugh at this... isn't it the act of a lazy and desperate college student to play with the margins of a paper to extend it to a full 3 pages? Argh!!! So freakin' lazy!!!

I'm **so** close to being done with a first draft of this paper and it’s **so** close to being a normal three pages the minimum... I just made it a full 3 pages by making the margins all around 1.1 inches... so lame! I should just finish this mofo.

The plan for tonight is to finish this paper, then study and review for the Economics midterm tomorrow. I will be lucky and happy to get a C on the Econ test. I just don't have a good feeling. But we'll see... I'll be doing that tomorrow morning. Red Bull is in the 'fridge awaiting me and darkness. Coffee from this morning is still at my side... I intend on staying up late tonight. Who the fuck knows? What if this paper I'm writing gets an A, I get an A on the history test and I pull a high scoring B on Econ?????? THAT would be a riot! I'm woefully unprepared for good grades this week. Damn. There's a lot this week.

No comments: