Saturday, March 8, 2008

Spring Break Week

Woooooooooooooooo-hooooooooooooooooooo!! Its been spring break and I've done a little bit ore than nothing. I went to the gym 3 times this week. I discovered http://www.kongregate.com/ and have fallen in love with the game Fancy Pants World 2. I played so much I actually had to put myself on a restricted internet diet; I was online for perhaps a total of 3 minutes between late Wednesday afternoon and Friday morning. and I successfully did it! I'm not an internet junkie yet! I wasn't sure I could just walk away from being online so much. But I really did burn myself out on that game and other misc. online pursuits.

I read a book this week, well once I quit playing video games I finished the book.

My plan this week was to WRITE that stupid english paper. I haven't even yet decided on which topic (we have 3 to chose from). I was going to read my Economics (and I haven't even thought of it until I happened across my book about an hour ago) and I was going to decide on a topic for a position paper (I think I've chosen, but I really should start a little research for it)... oh!!!!! crud! I have a major speech on Tuesday when we get back and I have not practiced nor put together a powerpoint slide show. Maybe I can still work on that this afternoon.....

No comments: