Thursday, March 27, 2008

What a Freakin' Afternoon!

Well, so here I am... my goal this afternoon was to wrangle a decent score for my math quiz. I really had to "cram" for it... I had gotten behind in the class some. But I busted my butt this week and I knew I was ready for the quiz.

I got a 94!! yay!! my best quiz score yet!

and as I was taking this quiz, one child screamed at me, I yelled at the other child, there's a big wood chipper two doors down (between the yelling and the wood chipper I have a headache, and I'm a headache wimp, I get them so rarely)...

Oh! and I had to freakin' fight with my laptop for about 10 minutes, ultimately having to reboot the mofo before taking the quiz!

Oh! and this 94 was technically my 2nd try at this quiz... I scored an 81 my first try. And as part of my computer problems before the quiz, I clicked to open the quiz and it didn't open... it just didn't open, so I had to restart IE (piece of shit program), and then from there I had to reboot the whole dang system. And I had an attempt shown for that! Oh well, as long as I did better than okay and I had the energy to attempt the quiz again I wasn't going to both with it.

and a 94 is just fine with me. This is only 1 of 4 quizzes for the class, and quizzes are only 5% of the grade. I don't know why I stress out so much with these.

No comments: